New York Wrongful Termination Lawyer
Employment in New York and elsewhere is generally considered to be "at will." Employees have the right to quit, and employers have the right to let employees go for the sake of profitability of a business, for example. Employers are not allowed to discharge employees for illegal reasons including the following:
- Employment discrimination based on age, sex, race or religion
- Employment discrimination based on veteran or military service status
- Wrongful discharge in retaliation for an employee's reporting of sexual harassment
- Wrongful discharge in retaliation for an employee's legal whistleblowing reporting of illegal activities at the workplace
- Wrongful discharge in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act after a workplace injury results in long-term disability
- Wrongful discharge in violation of an explicit employment contract that you and your employer entered into
If you believe you have been the target of wrongful termination in New York, call or e-mail the Foulke Law Firm to schedule a consultation. Discuss your suspected discriminatory discharge with attorney Foulke, who brings years of experience and a dedication to serve.
At the Foulke Law Firm, you can expect your voice to be heard and your concerns to be taken seriously. Attorney Foulke personally evaluates potential wrongful termination cases and offers clients useful information and advice from the time of the first consultation. Contact Foulke Law Firm to schedule an appointment with New York employment law attorney Evan Foulke if you believe you have experienced wrongful termination for any reason.