New York Spinal Cord Injuries Attorney
A spinal cord injury is nearly always a life-altering event. Whether a construction worker or auto accident victim has suffered a herniated disc or slipped disc or a motorcycle accident has suffered from total paralysis, urgent and long-term needs and losses will most likely include one or more of the following:
- Emergency room care
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Psychological counseling
- Adaptive equipment such as wheel chairs
- Accommodations in the home such as wheel chair ramps and remodeling of kitchen and bathroom to allow for wheel chair movement
- Loss of income due to an inability to perform the same tasks prior to the injury
The sooner an experienced, zealous personal injury attorney is on the case, the more likely it is that full and fair compensation will be within reach. A well-qualified lawyer will go to work simultaneously on several different aspects of the case:
- Evaluation of the car crash or construction accident: circumstances, liability, insurance
- Evaluation of the injuries
- Estimation of the victim's long-term needs
- Evaluation of a family's overall losses and pain and suffering
Attorney Evan Foulke of Foulke Law Firm brings a wealth of knowledge and preparedness to the task of representing spinal cord injury victims. Mr. Foulke previously represented insurance companies, and worked with two large law firms. The level of sophistication that he acquired through his previous experience is matched or surpassed by his dedication to personal service for clients of Foulke Law Firm.
Individuals who are represented by Foulke Law Firm can count on one-on-one interaction with attorney Foulke on a regular basis, from the time of the initial free consultation through the final phases of their case.
Call or e-mail the Foulke Law Firm to schedule a free initial consultation following any catastrophic injury, spinal cord injury or fatal accident in New York.