New Jersey Attorneys Handle Construction Accidents, Car Accidents and Nursing Home Negligence
At the Foulke Law Firm, located in Wyckoff, New Jersey, attorney Evan M. Foulke dedicates his knowledge to the representation of people in need of a lawyer to handle matters such as the following:
- Personal Injury: If you have been injured as a result of someone else's negligence, that person or organization may be held responsible to compensate you for your losses. An experienced, diligent personal injury attorney knows what steps to take to protect your rights.
- Truck Accidents: Truck accident cases are often complex because of the challenge of determining liability and insurance issues.
- Auto Accidents: Decisions made immediately in the aftermath of a car accident may have long-term consequences for an injury victim or a family left to cope with a catastrophic injury or death.
- Premises Liability: Contact the law firm to schedule a free initial consultation regarding a dog bite, a slip and fall injury or any type of injury taking place on someone else's property.
- Products Liability: Manufacturers, installers, marketers and other responsible parties may be held liable to compensate an injured person when a dangerous or defective product results in injury or death.
- Construction Accidents: If you were injured or your family member died at a construction site in New Jersey, please discuss your potential construction accident case with an experienced lawyer, the sooner the better. The best opportunity to discover what really happened is within the first hours or days after an accident.
- Nursing Home Negligence: A time comes when a family is no longer able to care for an older or disabled family member. They turn to nursing homes or assisted living facilities trusting the standards of care will be followed and elderly or disabled residents will be properly cared for.
- Neck and Back Injuries: Our law firm represents people who have suffered serious neck, back and spinal cord injuries in all types of accidents.
- Sexual Harassment: You may be entitled to back pay as well as other damages if you were illegally fired after filing a complaint alleging sexual harassment had taken place at your workplace.
- Dog Bites: In New Jersey, dog bite lawyers do not need to show that a dog had a vicious propensity or prove that a dog was dangerous in the past. The owner of the dog is strictly liable, unless the animal was provoked.
Attorney Evan M. Foulke is an experienced trial lawyer with a background in insurance defense. Contact the law firm to schedule a free initial consultation regarding any serious injury.