New Jersey Car Accidents Lawyer
A serious automobile accident causing injury does not only create a medical emergency. It also sets the stage for legal actions that are best handled by an experienced auto accident attorney. Decisions made immediately after a car accident may have long-term consequences for an injury victim or a family left to cope with a catastrophic injury or death.
Contact the Foulke Law Firm to schedule a free initial consultation as soon after a car accident as possible. Attorney Foulke is prepared to lend his knowledge and experience to evaluate your car accident case. Factors and phases of a car accident case typically include the following:
- Review of the police report.
- Investigation of the scene of the accident, including observations, photos, and interviews with eyewitnesses.
- Examination of liability and insurance issues.
- Evaluation of medical reports detailing the injuries and long-term prognosis for the victim.
- In the case of a fatality, in-depth discussion and observation of the family who are left to cope with life without a mother, father, son, daughter, husband or wife.
Full and fair compensation for the person injured or the surviving family members will cover losses and expenses such as the following:
- Medical bills
- Physical therapy
- Lost wage replacement
- Pain and suffering
Attorney Evan M. Foulke is an experienced trial lawyer with a background in insurance defense. Auto accident victims who are represented by the Foulke Law Firm benefit from Mr. Foulke's insights into how insurers handle injury claims. Contact the law firm to schedule a free initial consultation regarding any serious injury caused by an automobile accident in New Jersey.
Auto accident cases at Foulke Law Firm are handled on a contingency fee basis. No attorneys' fees are due until and unless a successful settlement or verdict is obtained.