Jump To Navigation

Nursing Home Negligence

New Jersey Nursing Home Negligence Attorney

Families are usually reluctant to place their elderly or disabled family members in long-term care facilities. Typically, families try for a long time to help an old person or a person with a disability to live independently.

However, the time may come when a family is unable to provide care for an older or disabled family member. They turn to nursing homes or assisted living facilities trusting the standards of care will be followed and elderly or disabled residents will be properly cared for.

Unfortunately, some of these facilities do not meet our expectations, or accepted standards of care. If your family member has been injured, harmed or even killed in a nursing home or assisted living facility, please talk to an experienced nursing home negligence lawyer. If your loved one has suffered malnutrition, dehydration, or bedsores (also referred to as decubitus ulcers) there is a good chance that the nursing home was negligent or worse. Additionally, if your loved one has suffered unexplained falls, bruising or broken bones, or if you suspect or are able to confirm physical or sexual abuse, it is crucial to contact a lawyer.

Attorney Evan M. Foulke is an experienced trial lawyer with a background in insurance defense. For knowledgeable, aggressive representation after a loved one has been injured or killed in as a result of nursing home negligence, contact the Foulke Law Firm.

The Foulke Law Firm handles nursing home neglect, personal injury and other general negligence cases on a contingency basis. No attorneys' fees are due until and unless you receive compensation for your injuries.

Attorneys of the Foulke Law Firm in Wyckoff, New Jersey represent clients from communities including Paramus, Englewood, Teaneck, Ridgewood, Wyckoff, Bergenfield, Hackensack, Jersey City, Union City, Newark, North Bergen, Rutherford, Clifton, Fair Lawn, Lodi, Palisades Park and Passaic; Bergen County, Passaic County, Hudson County and Essex County.