New Jersey Truck Accident Attorney
A truck versus car accident typically results in serious injuries or death for occupants of the automobile. Occasionally a truck driver or occupant may also be injured in a truck accident. Truck accident cases are often complex because of the challenge of determining liability and insurance issues. Whose insurance applies when a semi tractor trailer collides with a car, truck or bus? The answer may include one or more of the following:
- The trucking company
- The trucker's insurance
- The delivery service
- The automobile driver's insurance
An experienced truck accident lawyer such as Evan M. Foulke of the Foulke Law Firm is a valuable source of assistance and information for families coping with injury or loss after a trucking accident. Make sure that your trucking accident is properly investigated right away. Key pieces of information may include any of the following:
- The truck driver's log showing when he rested, when the truck was inspected or maintained, and perhaps, clues about the speed that the truck was going based on locations and times.
- The "'black box" if the truck was equipped with such a device.
- Investigation of the scene of the accident
- Evaluation of the injuries or losses incurred by families when there has been a fatality
You owe it to yourself and your family to discuss the circumstances surrounding your trucking accident case with an attorney who will take the time to listen, explain and advocate on your behalf. Discuss a trucking accident case with an attorney Evan M. Foulke in Wyckoff, New Jersey. Schedule a consultation by phone or e-mail.
Attorney Evan M. Foulke is an experienced trial lawyer with a background in insurance defense. Truck accident victims represented by the Foulke Law Firm benefit from Mr. Foulke's direct knowledge of the most effective way to present compelling cases to insurers and juries. Contact the law firm to schedule a free initial consultation regarding any serious injury resulting from a semi crash.