Child Sex Abuse Cases
New York Attorney Representing Child Sex Abuse Victims – You are not alone. We are here to help you.
It’s time for justice. It’s time to bring the truth out into the light. It’s time for accountability and healing. Before making a decision concerning such serious and sensitive matters, we encourage all survivors of childhood sexual abuse to consult with legal counsel.
A person who sexually abuses a child under 18, can be punished in different ways in the courts. In a criminal case, the People of the State of New York charge the abuser with crimes to imprison them. In a civil case, the victim sues the abuser for money to make up for any harm caused by the sexual abuse.
Evan Foulke has represented child victims of sexual abuse for more than twenty (20) years and has valuable experience prosecuting these very sensitive and serious matters.
If you were a victim of child sexual abuse, please contact Foulke Law Firm to arrange for a meeting to discuss the nature of the matter. We encourage any and all victims of child sexual abuse to stand up for their rights and demand accountability against their abusers and organizations which allowed the sexual abuse to occur. We are here to help.
A historic step forward for child protection, the New York Child Victims Act:
- Allows child sex abuse survivors to bring a civil lawsuit against abusers and institutions that protected them until the survivor reaches the age of 55
- Opens a one-year window for child sexual abuse victims of any age to bring lawsuits for abuse that occurred even decades ago
- Revives previously barred actions related to sexual abuse of children
- Grants civil trial preference to such actions
- Requires judicial training relating to child abuse and the establishment of rules relating to civil actions brought for sexual offenses committed against children
Contact the Foulke Law Firm to schedule a consultation.
Contact us today!
We’re here and ready when you need us. Fill out the form below or call us at (877) 368-5535 for a free case evaluation. We look forward to serving you.