New York Employment Law Attorney
If you have reason to believe that your New York employer has violated your human rights on the job, promoted or tolerated a hostile work environment, or subjected you to unlawful sexual harassment, you should discuss the matter with an experienced lawyer whose areas of focus include labor and employment law.
A number of laws have been enacted to end discrimination and clarify the responsibilities of employers, such as the following:
- Equal Pay Act of 1963 prohibiting employers and unions from paying different wages based on sex.
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibiting employers and unions from discriminating based on race, color, religion, sex or national origin
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 prohibiting employment discrimination against persons 40 years of age or older
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Wage and hour laws including minimum wage and overtime pay laws
Contact the Foulke Law Firm to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your employment law concern. You may question whether your employer violated any laws when you were not hired, when you were demoted, when you were not promoted, when you were fired or when you were asked to work off the clock. You may wonder whether you were denied overtime pay when your employer possibly misclassified your job as “exempt” when in fact, you were performing the same tasks as hourly workers.
At the Foulke Law Firm, your concerns will be heard and injustices that you have experienced on the job will be taken seriously. Attorney Evan Foulke is prepared to personally evaluate your employment law case and make preliminary recommendations beginning with your first consultation. Contact Foulke Law Firm to schedule an appointment with New York employment law attorney Evan Foulke.
Contact us today!
We’re here and ready when you need us. Fill out the form below or call us at (877) 368-5535 for a free case evaluation. We look forward to serving you.