General Negligence

If you have been injured while on the premises of a retail establishment or business, you may have a right to compensation for physical or financial losses resulting from your injury. If you have medical bills, lost wages or income, and rehabilitation or long-term care expenses, you need an experienced personal injury attorney to help you get the money you need to cover those costs. If you have physical injury, disability or disfigurement due to someone else’s negligence, you need a skilled personal injury lawyer to advocate for your rights. Contact Evan M. Foulke and the Foulke Law Firm in Goshen, New York, for a free initial consultation.

The Foulke Law Firm represents men, women, and children throughout the metropolitan New York area, including New Jersey. Evan M. Foulke has extensive experience working with and litigating against some of the largest law firms in the region. In his practice, though, he emphasizes accessibility, personally communicating with all clients and personally handling all aspects of each case.

The Foulke Law Firm handle all types of claims involving general negligence, including

Whether your injury occurred on public or private property, the Foulke Law Office can help you recover full and fair compensation for all your losses. The Foulke Law Firm handles all claims on a contingent fee basis. If Mr. Foulke is unable to get a monetary award for you, you will not be charged an attorneys’ fee.

Contact us today!

We’re here and ready when you need us.  Fill out the form below or call us at (877) 368-5535 for a free case evaluation.  We look forward to serving you.

Call Now for a FREE Case Evaluation →